Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Depreciation Schedules & Bonus Adjustments

AMenerick
Level 1

First year with ProConnect (migrated from another software.)  I have a few 1040 and business returns that have state depreciation adjustments.  Mostly bonus was taken in a previous year (on federal return) and now state depreciation is still available.  Two questions:

1. How do I get ProConnect to generate a state depreciation schedule under Check Return screen or Preview forms? 

2. Is ProConnect capable of calculating state depreciation adjustments and flowing them directly to state returns?  And no multi-state here - just 1 state per taxpayer so no apportionment to complicate this any further. 

My previous software calculated state depreciation no problem (provided a state depreciation schedule and the adjustment flowed nicely to the state return.)  

I chatted with ProConnect support and was told there were no instructions for this so advised I ask the community.  Appreciate any help you have!     

0 Cheers