Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Intuit Link Email to Spouse

bchampcpa
Level 1

Is there a way to send the Intuit Link email to the spouse? I have some clients where this is the primary person I interact with, but they are the spouse in the system rather than the primary tax payer. Creates a lot of confusion and back and forth emails helping them get logged into ProConnect's already subpar online organizer.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Do you ever wonder if you're the odd one thinking this is a problem?  If so, you've come to the right place.  Join the Tea Party and protest the injustice... OK, i admit this goes a bit too far.

But you're still welcome to join the tea party (in lower case), chat over what you wish for the next Christmas (only if you promise to be on your best behavior), and cast your vote (yes, it counts, although there is no outside monitor):

https://accountants.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-idea-exchange/option-for-two-individuals-to-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar