Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to I enter the three previous year's gross receipts when preparing an amended 1120S?

I was prompted to do this when I had a critical error message. I enter data from accounting but wanted to verify what I entered and cannot locate it. This was information for the CA 100X.
0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

There is a very useful search box. See the image where I searched for "prior"

Search.jpg

I don't have enough info from you to pin down what you need, but this should help

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers

I am trying to enter the Gross Receipts for the three years prior to the 2019 return. I am amending this return because the CPA that prepared the original return improperly deducted the officers' life insurance premiums. 

Now that one of the officers passed away I want the insurance proceeds to be non-taxable.

I have tried entering; "prior years gross receipts" and nothing comes up. It came up as a critical error and I entered the information from the financials but wanted to verify that was on the tax returns. Now that I have the tax returns I cannot find where I entered the data.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@john.pascarellac Search with GROSS and select the 3rd choice - Gross receipts of the taxpayer

It is in Taxes > Base Erosion Tax (8991)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers