Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way mass export all returns for the year to pdf? It's so tedious doing them one by one.

We like to keep pdf copies of filed returns on our network.  Is there an easier way to do this than print to pdf one by one?
0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
sjrcpa
Level 15

I don't know, but we print to pdf when the return is completed. Most of our clients receive a pdf copy of the return as opposed to paper.

Ex-AllStar
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Can you batch print anything? Pro Series has a Home Base and we can batch print PDFs(I just did mine).

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.

I don't know - how would I find that (newbie here)?  Can you give me the steps?  Thanks in advance!

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Here are the instructions for How to print a return: https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/print-file/print-return-proconnect-tax/L2XK...

This is one at a time. Part of the concept is print when you are filing the return, so that you have a copy of what you provided the client. 10 seconds letter the online program may do an update that will change the figures on the tax return. If you try to print the preparer copy at a later time the odds are pretty good it will not match what was filed. 

There is no batch print option. 

Answers are easy. Questions are hard!

Is home base in Proconnect Tax Online?  Or is Pro Series different?  We have PTO.

Thanks!

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Homebase is ProSeries. That gets no Homerun in ProConnect. They are very different programs. 

Answers are easy. Questions are hard!
0 Cheers