Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing an older year return

Level 1

I need to e-file a 2022 return (over a year plus late).  I don't see where I can purchase a 2022 filing.  I only need one.  Regular TurboTax does not allow e-filing for 2022 and I need to e-file in the next day or two to show proof of filing.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 15

All years use the current year credits. You need an EFIN to efile with proconnect, so I don't think this is your answer.

Find a professional in your area to take care of this. https://irs.treasury.gov/rpo/rpo.jsf


Here's wishing you many Happy Returns