Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client received SSI payments and wants to claim the ACTC for her son. How do you populate ACTC with no income reported?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 15

You don't.  The taxpayer needs Earned Income in order to receive the credit.