Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locality on Gambling Winnings only shows New York and Yonkers

idawkrizman
Level 3
Resident of Solon, OH and gambling winnings in North Randal, OH.  Entering my W-2G for the taxpayer does not permit me to select North Randal, only NY cities.  Nothin on the return is for NY.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
idawkrizman
Level 3

Found out from another source after posting this questions that Ohio e-file for cities requires separate entries in a section farther down the list below the locality choice.  Using Ohio City choices work and not to use the locality choices.  Appreciate the help from everyone.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

Look at the PROFILE - My guess is NY is in there somewhere.

In General > Client Information did you put OH in the 1st drop down and check the box for Full Year Resident?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
idawkrizman
Level 3

Found out from another source after posting this questions that Ohio e-file for cities requires separate entries in a section farther down the list below the locality choice.  Using Ohio City choices work and not to use the locality choices.  Appreciate the help from everyone.