Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Microsoft Edge supported or not? when I attempt to access it a message comes up that says I must have Edge ver 49 or higher and I am on 85-it used to work

StuartMcClain
Level 1
one set of information list Chrome and FIrefox - so the information is inconsistent
since Edge is based on same core as Chrome I would think it should be supported and it WAS working before
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

In short, Edge is not supported. 

The long answer...

ProConnect Tax has gotten better at identifying the browser you are using and popping up a message to stop you from logging in lately.  This applies even to older versions of supported browsers.  If the system doesn't catch you using an unsupported browser, it doesn't mean that it won't work, just that you may run into problems and unexpected behaviors, especially in relation to buttons, layouts, scripts, etc.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/product-system-requirements/help/system-requirements-for-pro...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar