Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have completed all fields to attach Form 7203 and filename is correct. I still get a critical diagnostic. Attach PDF filename is correct.

ForensicCPA
Level 2
I have tried everything including replacing the PDF with another. Data entry goes fine but I still get a critical diagnostic. Do I have to paper-file?
0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

Many of those warnings do not go away. If you have done what it told you to do, then just go ahead and transmit the email. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Nazcar67
Level 1

I have the same situation, but unable to solve it.

Where you able to solve it, how?

0 Cheers
ForensicCPA
Level 2

No. I still have the problem. More important, the best response was that the user can't resolve the issue, Intuit is unresponsive, and the only choice is taking a chance of rejection by ignoring the diagnostic as to file attachment or paper filing. NOTHING from Intuit. Does that make any sense at all? It certainly isn't support and merely qualifies for obstruction.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Did I miss something and the IRS is now instituting the death penalty for a rejected return?  Why not try what George suggested and see what happens?  Or you could just keep coming back and complain until the due date has passed.

Slava Ukraini!