Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an individual return with a SCH C. The SCH C has a nonresident requirement. The home office deduction is going to the nonresident state. Is there a way to fix?

Simplified Method
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

See these articles for detailed instructions:



Still an AllStar