Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Federal S corp and the NYS tax return did not make the S election, what box or entry do I need to make so the NYS return is treated as a C corp

Level 1
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

Don't believe you can.  Those forms are not included in the form set for 1120-S under NY (see lfs.intuit.com).  You'll probably need to create another return for that.

Still an AllStar