Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking to do an amended 2019 tax return, I am looking for some assistance

Level 1
Client needs to add form CJOC to their 2019 NJ tax return. I will have to do an Amended to add that form.  I need assistance with that process
0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 15

This may help as a start https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/federal-taxes/amend-individual-return-1040x...


Here's wishing you many Happy Returns