Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I override Minnesota working family credit to not be included in the tax return if the taxpayer doesn't qualify?

Level 1
The taxpayer is divorced but living with the former spouse in the same household, along with the two children, so doesn't qualify for EITC (which you can override to not include on the return), or the MNWFC.  I cannot seem to get the MNWFC off of the Minnesota return.
0 Cheers