Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hire tax professionals

MngmntFb
Level 1

Hello,

Where can I hire a tax professional to efile my taxes on intuit software? Help please. Thanks

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
IRonMaN
Level 15

Which Intuit software does it have to be?

Slava Ukraini!
sewcpa
Level 5

I do not understand. Why does the software company matter more to you than the professional who would be signing the return?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Because we have it prepared but need someone to actually e-file it?

Slava Ukraini!
Mhfbdb
Level 1

Proconnect is a good software. But most importantly is the preparer that's e-filing it

0 Cheers
Mhfbdb
Level 1

Exactly 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You already have two strikes since we are both ProSeries, not ProConnect users.  Since it is already September, it doesn't appear that you were in a real rush to get the return filed so why not just paper file it?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

You seem to be lost on the internet. This is a User Group for specific programs. Not a community of professionals where you can shop.

You tagged this for Intuit Tax Advisor, which is a specific software tool (not an "advisor" as a person).

You also tagged this for ProConnect Tax, which is a specific program for preparing taxes. You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Income Tax Preparation products supporting tax preparation professionals using ProSeries, Proconnect and Lacerte Tax Preparation programs.

In other words, if your Ford Truck broke down, you would not call Ford and ask about finding a mechanic. You would ask friends and family for references, you would check around locally, or ask some community group that you are a part of.

Asking strangers on the internet is a surefire way to get scammed. Do some due diligence, and find someone who works with what you need. Don't concern yourself with their tools or software. You are not driving their bus.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Mhfbdb
Level 1

What do u mean 2 strikes? Also I have the proconnect software but I need a tax pro with licenses to file it for me since the software requires that. I want it filed asap I was un aware of the credit before. E-filing is a quicker return.

0 Cheers
Mhfbdb
Level 1

Right but overall I figured its a community of ppl with potential info abt my inquiry. Or if they could point me in the right direction. I won't get scammed im just asking questions. I have other inquiries elsewhere also. But thanks have a good day

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"info abt my inquiry."

It's not clear if you are the same OP as starting this topic, so it already seems like some phishing.

"Or if they could point me in the right direction."

Yes, that is exactly what I did. You can reread what I offered.

You asked for someone to "efile my taxes on intuit software" which is asking about maybe 8-10 different Computer Programs, even though it's narrowed down to one vendor.

And Intuit has nothing to do with working with you on your life issues as they relate to the actual and specific tax preparation details that will matter.

Again, it's like your Ford Truck broke down, and now you also want only a mechanic that uses Snap-On tools, and you are expecting Ford to find you the service person you need.

This is not a dating site. We can't matchmake you to a CPA.

Mhfbdb
Level 1

Yes same person. (You just said it cant match make, but said you did point me in the right direction)....... which you didnt.. LOL.......... I meant a specific referral, thats possible. & What I said has nothing to do with Your life issues, what i said was Tax related & intuit software helped me in other ways.

I dont drive ford i have mercedes & I said nothing about dating that doesnt make sense lol. Anyway im moving quick multiple things..its in motion. Im Good ️ ... GOD BLESS

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"I meant a specific referral"..."& intuit software helped me in other ways."

Do you realize this is not Intuit customer support? It's not a Help board on the internet. It's peer users of the programs and software. Not a Professional's meet up or linked in.

You posted in "Intuit Tax Advisor" which is a Tool; a program. This is where you are on the interwebs:

"Getting started with Intuit Tax Advisor

Intuit Tax Advisor allows you to build custom tax plans in minutes, with data automatically generated from your Lacerte or ProConnect software."

You don't seem to be using that Software for the purpose of a Tax Plan for your client.

No one here is going to give you a specific referral. That's what you ask your own community for. The people you see and work with are the people you would trust enough to understand your request and steer you in the right direction.

Not strangers on the internet. Play safely on the internet.

0 Cheers
Mhfbdb
Level 1

Youre talking in circles. I Said What I Said. Everything's good. Thanks, God Bless

0 Cheers