Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For foreign tax credit generated solely from dividends and under $600 for MFJ, how do I get ProConnect to just let me enter the amount on the 1040 without needing to complete Form 1116?

Level 1
0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 15