Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting 1041 from Proseries to Proconnect

Bob H
Level 2

I copy the proseries files to the conversion portal, but when I login to select the files to convert, they do not show. It's like it doesn't recognize the file or Proconnect just doesn't convert those files. I don't know what the answer is.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @Bob H.  If the answer solves your problem, please consider marking it as the solution for the benefit of others who may have similar question.  Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

That's because 1041 only converts from Lacerte (which has the exact file format as ProConnect Tax) and ProSystem FX.

https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/convert-files/programs-tax-return-types-co...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Bob H
Level 2

Thank you! I appreciate your help.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @Bob H.  If the answer solves your problem, please consider marking it as the solution for the benefit of others who may have similar question.  Cheers!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers