Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

990EZ Help

mocpa
Level 2

Hello, I'm trying to complete exempt organization return form 990-EZ but I'm facing the following issues when I'm previewing the return:

1) Amended Return Box is checked how do I check it of? 

2) Membership dues doesn't show in Part I, 3 it's added in Part I, 1.

Any ideas how to fix this? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

There is a search box at the top of the left column. Which is a useful tool. 

Another useful tool is the Check Return. Look at the 990EZ Click the X on the Amended Return and VOILA! you are at the input. 

Also works on Membership dues. My guess is you selected something from the right column for Business Code. Remove that choice. (click the X)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
mocpa
Level 2

I check them, all the boxes for amended return are off but it's still checked on the form. See below: 

Annotation 2020-02-09 100930.jpg

Annotation 2020-02-09 101021.jpg

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Check to see if there is ANY other input in the amended return area. If you don't see any, contact support tomorrow. Maybe exit the client, work on another and come back in. On a PC, we restart. On PTO, you may need to restart the browser???

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
mocpa
Level 2

Nothing entered in Amended area.... by any chance do you know if there's a way to contact support by email rather that call or chat during working hours? 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15