Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is Wisconsin Schedule RT

KS77
Level 1

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

I believe you are correct. You likely need to do a manual form and attach it to the state return. It seems to be in the business modules, but not the Individual. 

I don't see it listed in the listing for attachments, so I believe it would be "Other"

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

What type of return?

In general go to Forms. Click Show all in the left column. Scroll down to the Form or Schedule you want. Find a line you want to make an entry on. Right click on that line (or box) and select Jump to Input. 

0 Cheers
KS77
Level 1

Thanks for answering so quick.  It's for an individual Wisconsin Form 1.  I made entries on Schedules AD and SB to show what I want because there is no Schedule RT.  It exists on the WI Department of Revenue site but not in Lacerte.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I believe you are correct. You likely need to do a manual form and attach it to the state return. It seems to be in the business modules, but not the Individual. 

I don't see it listed in the listing for attachments, so I believe it would be "Other"

KS77
Level 1

Thanks George ! 

Does this happen often ? 

I'm new to Lacerte after using Drake for probably 30 years.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

My guess is that it is related to number of users in that state and maybe how often it is requested. Lacerte is pretty complete, but there will always be gaps.

I hope you are otherwise happy with Lacerte. My understanding is that state integration is much smoother than Drake. 

You can look up forms available at https://proconnect.intuit.com/supported-tax-forms/?forms=lc