Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter the excess deductions on the termination of a trust into the 1040 system? It is on the trust K-1 input sheet but does not come out on the 1040.

Charlie B
Level 1
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

The diagnostic points to https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/reporting-excess-deductions-on-termination-of-an-estate-or-trust-on-f...

You can made the entry for ED67(e) in Screen 24 > Other Adjustments > Other (Ctrl + E) 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns