Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text at the top of a State form

Level 3

I know how to get text at the top of the 1040.  Is there any way to do this on the State returns?  Want to state "Filed uner the Military Spouse Residency Relief Act" on Oregon and South Carolina

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Level 3

There is not a way within the tax program to do that on the Oregon or South Carolina returns.

Level 3

Ok, thank you.  It's not a requirement, I just thought it would be helpful for clarification.