Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Member LLC owned by C Corporation

Level 2

I have one 1120-F Corporation which own Single member LLC.  How can I generate Single member LLC (form 568) on 1120-F?  

0 Cheers