Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sec. 179 - 100% first year tax deductions.

Level 2

I am new a new Lacerte user and I just want to know how to amend tax returns by claiming Sec. 179 for a c corp and owners.


0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

You already asked this same question, here:



Please do not start new topics on the same questions. Keeping it to One Topic gets you answers and help from your peer users that are Volunteers here. Thank you.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.