Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oregon Schedule K-1 / How to generate the K-1 ?

SBTS
Level 3

Hello:

I am working on a CA partnership return which has Oregon income and hence I need to issue Oregon K-1s to the partners.  Can anyone please guide me how to go about this in Lacerte.

Thank you in advance and please stay safe.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

I haven't done one in a while. I know it's there and it is not what you expect it to look like. https://www.oregon.gov/dor/forms/FormsPubs/schedule-or-k-1_101-002_2019.pdf is the form. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
SBTS
Level 3

Thank you George4Tacks for the form link.  Would you know if there is a way I can generate this in the software?

0 Cheers
kgreen8393
Level 5

One of my big issues with Lacerte.  The State of Oregon obviously has a Schedule K-1, but the software will only print a Partner Summary which only shows allocated/apportioned modifications and does not even list the income allocated to Oregon.

SBTS
Level 3

Thanks for your post.

ProSystem fx adds the Oregon K-1 but of course they are very expensive and almost make it cost prohibitive for a small firm to use them.

Would love for Intuit Lacerte to respond to this making the K-1 available.

0 Cheers