Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte - MD form 500LU

mpkline
Level 3

When will MD form 500LU be available in Lacerte?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

About a month ago.

Ex-AllStar
mpkline
Level 3

I check for Lacerte updates daily. The form 500LU still is not ready according to the messages that I get in Lacerte. 

Thank you for the information, though. It sounds like I need to call Lacerte and have them remedy this problem.

Lacerte June 25 2021 screenshot.JPGLacerte Forms status screenshot June 25 2021.JPG

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Have you looked at the actual forms in the software? I looked at Form 502LU before I answered.

EDIT: I misread your post as asking about 502LU. Sorry.

But I see the 500LU today 6/25/21.

EDIT2: I saw the 500LU in  Corp. I agree it is not in S Corporate. I really ought to slow down a little and read these posts thoroughly. 😄

Ex-AllStar
mpkline
Level 3

Yes, I have tried to look at the form. It is not available to view in Lacerte. My inquiry is about form 500LU, not form 502LU. I am aware that 502LU has been available for at least a month, but that is in the Individual tax module. I need form 500LU in the S-Corp module (it is available in the Corporate module).  I will call Lacerte today to try to get an answer.

sjrcpa
Level 15
0 Cheers