Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizer- Bank Acct Info

Doug A
Level 2

It would be very helpful for the Organizer to show the last few digits of the client's bank acct info.  Currently it just states "on file".  We have to do more payments electronically and knowing we have the correct account would be good.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

I would re-post this in the "Tax Idea Exchange" section.  If it gets 50 upvotes, the product development team will look at it.  I wouldn't hold my breath for it, but that's the way to get it looked at.

A workaround in the meantime is to direct clients to the "Fin Trans Summary" page to verify their bank accounts during Docusign.  You can edit the Docusign email message to include this directive.

I know it's not ideal since most clients don't read when we send them.

Another thing I do is ask "has your banking info changed from last year? If so, upload a voided check. If in doubt, just upload a voided check anyway." on my questionnaire.  😜

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

"A workaround in the meantime is to direct clients to the "Fin Trans Summary" page to verify their bank accounts during Docusign.  You can edit the Docusign email message to include this directive."

Also, a lot (or most) of us don't use Docusign.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

Legit curious: do you mean that you use another e-signature method, or that you have clients come in person (or via mail) to hand-sign?

If another e-signature method, which one, and is it cheaper but still with KBA?  I've been batch buying KBA envelopes from Lacerte in groups of 50, and that's seemed pretty economical for the convenience of having the signatures placed for me to just click through and send.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers