Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NY FIDUCIARY E FILE

antax
Level 1

Lacerte STILL not accepting E File NY Fiduciary returns as of 3/28  although final unwatermarked forms were released a month ago!  Is anyone else as frustrated as me???!!

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Christine710
Level 1

This is insane. I have a stack of returns that are waiting to be filed. I can not understand why this is still an issue at this stage of the season. Does anyone know when this will be resolved?

0 Cheers
antax
Level 1

No one at Lacerte apparently!!

3 calls with the same BS story “we will send an alert when it’s fixed”. Very disappointed and may change providers next year

0 Cheers
Christine710
Level 1

I am considering finding another software company for the "business" modules. The REP fees are getting ridiculous and the service has definitely deteriorated. We've been with them for over 30 years. Might be time for a change.

0 Cheers
antax
Level 1

You’ve echoed my sentiments !!

I don’t know what their REP fees are but know that they jack them up every year to the point of begging people to make a change  

( I pay them one annual fee for unlimited anything) but agree that it’s more about delivering the product on time so we don’t have to deal with workload backup due to their inefficiency   Good luck with the rest of the season

0 Cheers
Tax14
Level 2

Any update here? I am having the same issue using Intuit ProConnect. It's ridiculous...

0 Cheers
antax
Level 1

They (NY) are accepting returns as of a week ago - finally!

0 Cheers
Tax14
Level 2

Awesome for your Lacerte users! Still waiting for ProConnect to fix the issue...

0 Cheers