Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for someone to E-file my Lacerte created return for me

bbishop
Level 1

I don't have an EFIN and I want to E-file my return. I have completed my return using my Lacerte tax software. Are there E-file providers using Lacerte that I can upload my Lacerte file to and pay them a fee to E-file it for me?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't think you will have too many takers on that.  Why not just paper file?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

As Johnny Cochran said: "If Efile is not a fit, then paper returns you may submit".😉

bbishop
Level 1

I would like to have my return received and processed more quickly.  Also I should have explained further that I do not know and would like to know if an E-filer can submit my return as produced by me or do E-filers have a greater responsibility/liability and perhaps they are required to submit the return as professionally reviewed and produced by the E-filer? I had assumed that e-file services existed that would let me hand them my return and they would submit it for me as produced by me and not produced by them and now I am wondering if my assumption was incorrect.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The preparer's name gets attached to the return, that's why I said you wouldn't get many takers on that deal.  I don't think there are many preparers that are just going to take your file and blindly transmit it.

Slava Ukraini!