Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte Printing

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Lacerte printing to DMS and PDF freezes program.

Just started to happen today.  Updated yesterday.   

Anyone out there have the same problem? 

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have never seen it so I don't know what it is, but others say they have seen it.  I guess it is kinda like a tax preparer sighting of Bigfoot.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Please ignore.

Yesterday, a few hours after I updated Lacerte, the program started to be sticking.  Turned out less than an hour after my post, the internet service was completely down.  I'm pretty sure when it was sticking, my internet was operating at a low capacity.  NO problem this morning.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

So it really wasn't a Lacerte problem so I didn't have to ask how Lacerte's 8915F was working after all 😁

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I was going to add: @IRonMaN  you can stop clapping now, but skipped it, now that it's April and everyone is cranky.

Bob was right.  When less than 12 users complained, it obviously was MY problem.  How did he come up with the magic number 12?

Last, but not the least....  HSQOTY!!  (Happy Second Quarter of the Year!!!) 

Wishing you (we) all soft landing for the tax season....

Signing off as "The printing rumor guy".  

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

by the way, what's 8915F?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have never seen it so I don't know what it is, but others say they have seen it.  I guess it is kinda like a tax preparer sighting of Bigfoot.

Slava Ukraini!
aKris4u
Level 1

Yes I've had the same problem all tax season since upgrading to Windows 11.

I've talked to Lacerte our IT but nothing they suggested helped. Yes I've used the tool hub, multiple times a day. Recently our IT told me the anti-virus thinks I'm a bot and it crashes to stop me from pdf'ing.  

I say give me back Windows 10.  If you find a solution please let me know. 

Thanks, Kris

0 Cheers