Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte input screen in 2021 program does not have the detailed common questions

JudyEA
Level 3

In all of the previous versions of Lacerte the bottom of the input screen under the help tab Lacerte provided tips and common questions that changed depending on the screen you are in.  This is not on Lacerte 2021.  Live community also does not show.  Do I need to activate this somewhere?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
JudyEA
Level 3

I have found the problem and it is now working.  But the Live community tab is not present.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
JudyEA
Level 3

I have found the problem and it is now working.  But the Live community tab is not present.

0 Cheers
RichV
Level 2

what was the fix?  I have same issue.

0 Cheers
JudyEA
Level 3

go to a client detail

on the left bottom I clicked on the common question - setting options on your computer line

then click on the help me tab at the bottom to the left of the setting options on your computer tab and it appeared.

when you switch to another client sometimes you need to click back to the setting options on your computer then back to help me at the detail on the right will appear along with the common questions for the detail tab you are working on.

the tab on the top for the live community still does not show up.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Generally there is an onslaught of questions of how to get rid of the Help Pane. The solution to always have it is Settings > Options > Setup see the image and change the drop down from NO to YES

Help Pane.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers