Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte California County Report?

StknCPA
Level 4

A few years back, California started requiring County information on the return. Every California individual return has the County entered into Lacerte.

With the Severe Flood declaration for most Counties, it is important to know what County a California taxpayer is in. A few are not included.

Is there a Lacerte report I could generate that would show this information? I am poking around Print - Database Reports and not finding anything...

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

I think your user name implies you are in a disaster area. That means all of your clients can use the extension if you REALLY want to work after April 15.

I do not see a way to sort by county. You could add city to your display settings and use that to get started. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

I think your user name implies you are in a disaster area. That means all of your clients can use the extension if you REALLY want to work after April 15.

I do not see a way to sort by county. You could add city to your display settings and use that to get started. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
StknCPA
Level 4

I don't really want to extend any of them...but I'd like to be able to answer clients that ask. You are right; I am located in the disaster area. I didn't know that got all of my clients (living in California) an extension.

Say, I could market that to people who live in the few counties that are not included and that owe money. But I have zero interest in doing that.

Thank you for your help.

0 Cheers