Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any one having the issue with Lacerte not responding?

Msname
Level 1

AH, I had such High Hopes.  But I did that 3 times and it didn't work.  And I don't have multiple monitors.  Rebooting didn't do it either.  Guess it's time to try to call them.  Thank you so Much for the link though.  I have used Lacerte since their 1st year decades ago and have never seen that or had a problem like this. 

0 Cheers
spernaa
Level 2

This thread has nothing to do with E-file and REP latency issues. 

I sure wish you would actually ready through this thread an understand the frustrations. 

0 Cheers
Msname
Level 1

Happy Update!  I called Lacerte, got an actual person right away, he was amazingly helpful and I am up and running!!!

Posting this because........my problem with the Lacerte Tool Hub was that I had an old version on my computer!  Downloaded the new version and it worked.  The location to reset the display for 2021 is under the "Program" tab.  It is quick and easy.

Thank you again for posting as you saved some of my day to start getting caught up!

0 Cheers
FWT
Level 1

This is horrible!

0 Cheers
evertkraai
Level 1

2020 and 2019 open.  2021 does not open for 12 hours..Fresh Progam  download and Install makes no difference.  2021 is open on the program bar but not usable.

0 Cheers
dfa
Level 3

We haven't been able to run Lacerte on our remote desktop network since the last update. We are all installing on our local drives and accessing the files on the server. It screwed up our settings and now we can't use remote desktop to log in from out of the office. 

0 Cheers
dstagl
Level 1

I can't get to the logon to go to Lacerte Offline.   How do you do it?

0 Cheers
UMDJeremy
Level 3

Everything is still a mess and has been so for all our network users since Monday. Same issues blue spinning circle, slowness with forms and switching/loading, random errors causing the program to shut down.

Everything was working incredibly well through 3/19 this year and then this! Ugh.

0 Cheers
Taxlady16
Level 1

Still not working, frustrating. Clients complaining. 

0 Cheers