Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I file a 1041 if I have a trust of a decedent with foreign benes and no social sec numbers? K-1s only have excess deductions on termination with no income. No 706

Level 1
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

On paper

0 Cheers