Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I electronically pay the current year (estimated) 3522 voucher?

SMWelchCPA
Level 1

I have it set up correctly and it automatically shows on my client letter that the payment is coming out automatically. However, it does show up as an option in the Estimated Payment wizard. After e-filing the return, I don't see it as an automatic withdrawal on the e-file activity report. How is the electronic payment actually processed? It's a partnership LLC.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

The 3522 estimate that you set up is e-filed with the 568, and doesn't need to be transmitted separately - it functions similarly to federal 1040 estimates. 

Since there are multiple payment types that can be sent with the return for CA partnerships, Lacerte isn't able to include them in the e-file activity report at this time, so what you're seeing there is normal. 

- Rebecca

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

The 3522 estimate that you set up is e-filed with the 568, and doesn't need to be transmitted separately - it functions similarly to federal 1040 estimates. 

Since there are multiple payment types that can be sent with the return for CA partnerships, Lacerte isn't able to include them in the e-file activity report at this time, so what you're seeing there is normal. 

- Rebecca

0 Cheers
SMWelchCPA
Level 1

This is a relief to know! Thank you so much.