Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 6251-Alt Min

Level 1

New client has a form 6251 carryover. Where do i input this carryover?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

I think you meant your client was subject to AMT last year due to deferral items or that there is MTC carryover since there is no such thing as "6251 carryover".  If so, the input fields are on Screen 38.2 under Minimum Tax Credit (8801).  If this is not what you are looking for, please provide a bit more clarification.

Still an AllStar