Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic payment of balance due won't allow entry of 5/15/21

pwatson
Level 1

As of this date, Lacerte won't allow an entry beyond 4/15/21 in the electronic payment of taxes due section of the 1040. Does anyone know if this is going to be updated to allow an entry of 5/15/21, reflecting the extension of the filing deadline date?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

When it is updated, it will probably even allow a 5/17 date ———- when it gets updated 

Slava Ukraini!
Accountant-Man
Level 13

POTUS signed the law when, last week? And you think the software should already have been updated?

Do you work in the real world?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
pwatson
Level 1

Intuit already updated the adjustment to the taxation on the unemployment benefits, so I would have thought it to have been a relatively quick adjustment. Not sure, however, why I deserved the response you provided, but then again, I do live in the real world and understand that sometimes a harsh reply is indicative of issues that the other person might be experiencing, so I try to resist the easy assumptions and quick judgements. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

0 Cheers