Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Converesion

Stan4
Level 1

I've converted my ultratax 21 files to Lacerte 22. I have now been told it should have gone to Lacerte 21 so I can print organizers. How do I do this

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

Start the wizard again and select 2021.  https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/migrate-data/migrating-data-previous-tax-ve...

When you are finished, review carefully in 2021. If an individual return and you are happy with the depreciation and state (typically tripping points), then go to Screen 3 > Miscellaneous > last entry is a box for "Converted client (proforma use only)" and REMOVE the check mark in that box BEFORE your proforma from 2021 to 2022.

Converted Client (Proforma use only)

Miscellaneous Screen 3; Code 14

The program marks this field for client files converted from another vendor's tax program. Select the box to indicate to the Proforma program that this is an incomplete client detail file. Consequently, the Proforma program will not recalculate the entire 2022 tax return. To recalculate the 2022 tax return, delete this entry or clear the check box and enter all pertinent tax information throughout the program.

Note: The conversion programs convert only primary information required for the Client Organizer and Proforma programs. Refer to "Conversion Capabilities and Exclusions" sent with the original correspondence for the conversion program for a list of information converted.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns