Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business tax returns & e-filing

Reeciekee
Level 1

So I'm all ready to go on e-filing my 1st business return of the season.  IRS says it is open as of 2/12/21.  I'm all pumped.  I've got 7 more in the queue that I want to get a jump on before more come in.  And lo & behold, there are about 25 critical diagnostics saying everything in the moon is in draft form, but go ahead & file if you want to possibly amend.  What is up, community???

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
abctax55
Level 15

A LOT of forms are not yet ready, especially State ones.  Some of the fault lies with the IRS, some with the various States, some with Intuit

Make SURE you are on the most current version of the software, as 25 critical diags seem like a lot.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Reeciekee
Level 1

Yep....all up-to-date.  I make sure of that on a daily basis.  Basically, they are doing a critical diagnostic on every page stating it is in draft form.  That is why there are so many.  Thanks for the response, and I'll just keep on trucking!

0 Cheers