Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Tool Hub?

jerry
Level 5

Is there a version of Lacerte Tool Hub that supports 2021 tax?  My version stops at 2020, and it says that no updates are available.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

The wording does say only 2002-2020, but it does support 2021. If you need to install it stops at 2020, but if you use WebSetup /force it does include 2021.

If you have not yet install 2021, then you need to log onto "My Account" You will need your username and password. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
abctax55
Level 15

There's a link in the below thread that you can click on & download the current Tool Hub

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/install-products/help/how-to-perform-a-force-install-of-lace...

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
jerry
Level 5

tried  that ... still only 2002-2020 Lacerte tax.

I guess it's time to call support. 

Thanks

0 Cheers
cczamo
Level 2

what did Lacerte support say about 2021 tool hub?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

The wording does say only 2002-2020, but it does support 2021. If you need to install it stops at 2020, but if you use WebSetup /force it does include 2021.

If you have not yet install 2021, then you need to log onto "My Account" You will need your username and password. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
jerry
Level 5

After an hour on hold I gave up...  Then I saw Web Install in my Start menu and used that.

0 Cheers