Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.



The following diagnostic is generating:

To claim the pass-through entity credit you must submit a copy of the Schedule K-1. This can be done by either attaching a PDF copy or indicating that a copy has been /will be faxed by checking the box "Supporting Documentation for Credits Faxed to State" in Other Credits Screen.



Help Article 

Labels (2)