Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.



The following diagnostic is generating:

To calculate the Ohio nonresident/partyear resident credit the Schedule A adjustments must be allocated to the income not earned or received in Ohio. Use the "Schedule A additions or subtractions" fields, codes 50 and 51 and 90 and 91, in ${screen:50.121} State Income to allocate the adjustments.



Help Article 

Labels (2)