mike34
Level 1

The problem was never resolved, so I am not sure what you are talking about.  I was in the phone yesterday for 3 hours first trying to resolve the solution with tech support.  The rep seemed to be trying to figure out a solution and in communication with someone else, however she did not come to a solution.  Then again called sales, where I was connected to someone again that seemed to be overseas and for the 3rd time promised a call back by the end of the day, which never came. Then I tried sales again with an attempt to get clarification on the pricing increase and if there will be any discount as I received in the past.  The software had previously cost me about $5K per year, however based on the current pricing structure I calculated it out and the software would cost $24K.  Tax season is here and I need to move on.  I then contacted support regarding assistance in conversion so I can move to another software they told me it will take 3 weeks to get the data converted.  I have been completely blind sided and now after being an Intuit customer for the last 17 years, I can’t get the help and answers I need, at this point I just wanna move on however I guess I am now going to have to wait 3 weeks until the data gets converted. 

0 Cheers