finetta0911
Level 1
Don't forget this year they added that nifty little tiny $19.99 Technology Fee per return to squeeze more money for their paycheck collecting call dropping so called support, which is just a small bi-product of their issue riddled software all stemming from how much leadership truly truly cares about quality. Genius greedy predatory anti-consumer practice 🙂 because with us paying more there should be less problematic issues, less support wait time and less software/network load times right? nah, these predatory billing practices are increasing within established industries to charge more but do the same or less. So why have a support that always needs to connect to someone else when it is most times faster to get your result from other paying clients in this forum community? Lol i found this post when trying to sign in and some random Captcha nonsense arbitrarily locked the account for over an hour, consistently 15mins per attempt without a properly loading Captcha. (I say random because the captcha appears once in a while, like once out of every 100 sign in attempts) Since i found this on Google without a log in requirement, here it is 🙂
0 Cheers