qbteachmt
Level 15

If you follow the links I provided, you would see that the portal for Get My Payment includes the ability to check on the stimulus, if a payment was sent or not, and if by check or direct deposit or debit card.

"You will be able to check the status of your EIP 1 and EIP 2 payments. The status includes the date of the payment and the method (direct deposit or mailed payment date). Mailed payments will require more processing and mailing time. As more information becomes available, we will provide updates."

But they also warn you that, "Some people received their first Economic Impact Payment in multiple payments. If you received more than one payment for EIP 1, the Get My Payment application will show you only the most recent payment information."

This is why they name these sites FAQ:

"Will Get My Payment show me the status of both my first and second Economic Impact Payments? (added ...

Yes, you’ll see the most recent status of both your Economic Impact Payments, and each will be identified accordingly.

Some people received their first Economic Impact Payment in multiple payments; Get My Payment will show you only the most recent payment for EIP 1."

I've done it for a few clients, and for my mother, for round 1. It worked fine.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.