sagarcpa
Level 4

I agree with all of you.  Have had all of the issues (blank screen, url error, can't process at this time, can't refresh the dashboard) and due to the social distancing thought that Docusign was going to be a great alternative.  It has done nothing but add to the time it takes to finish a return.  I intend to have a serious conversation with ProSeries as soon as tax season is over.  I don't want to call now and take the place of someone that they may be able to help for other issues but for the money spent on the program and the Docusign charge this should be solved by now or at least an alert acknowledging that there is an issue...The process was working perfectly until three weeks ago when I started this thread.  Our clients need us for more important things right now!  Not deleting browsing history (BTW I don't use IE for browsing anyway), installing updates that take 15 minutes each time, open and closing the program etc) each time I want to send a Esignature request. The silence on this issue from Intuit is probably most frustrating.  They just might have lost a customer that has been using ProSeries since 2007...