IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rcooley25! Others are just as eager as you to learn when 8915-F will be available. 
Did you receive a message from me in your private message features? 

Understandably these delays are frustrating. We're hoping to hear more about 8915-F this week. 
According the the forms finder it'll be available Thursday 03/09/2023 (keep in mind these dates are subject to change because of unexpected hiccups or collaborations across multiple teams). 

I hope you were able to get the current draft form removed in order to e-file for your clients. If you need guidance, its best to screen share with an expert. Here's how you can contact ProSeries.

I'll update this thread if I learn more. Make sure to subscribe to ProSeries News & Updates board to receive email notifications sent out by the team.  

If you're interested in how the timeline works for forms availability, I pulled some info from last years post: Forms Availability Frequently Asked Questions: "Once forms are ready, our developers work to make sure the forms in the program are updated, including all related detail input, barcodes (when applicable), and form calculations that require adjustments.... in addition to any new business rules and updated schema formatting. The forms are then tested on our end for accuracy and sent to the IRS/State Agency where they undergo an approval process....they test the transmission of the data to verify it meets the e-file schema requirements." 

I hope this helps!

0 Cheers