mm1
Level 5

Yesterday 3-31-22 I updated Proseries and the new FIT form was in the software. Most of the huge stack of rejected AL returns were not affected by that update - only had 2 that were affected, fixed those 2 and then spent 2 hours going through the process Proseries said we had to do to e-file the rejected returns. I went into each client, went through the error checking (no errors), re-filed AL one by one. This morning every one of those clients AL returns were rejected AGAIN. This morning I updated Proseries again, then updated a second time which said no updates found. I have re-efiled only 2 of those clients, neither of whom are affected by this AL change to see if they will accept this time. I am about at my wits end with the pile up of rejected AL returns that I cannot seem to get to go through even though they are not affected by the change. Next step will be to call Proseries Support because I cannot waste any more time at this critical point in filing season.

Please let me know if you have had problems with rejections so I can figure out if it is just on my end.