kgudgel
Level 4

No new info: 

The release information on 2021.180 at:  http://prodldfp.proseries.com/pro/2021/readme/readazi.htm says:

Forms

The following forms have not been finalized in this version of ProSeries/Arizona. When you open a form in the program, you might see "DO NOT FILE" in red text in the upper-right corner of the form, and you see the new, non-scrolling Form Status bar at the top of the form. The phrase DO NOT FILE - search "updating forms" for Help appears on the printed copy of the forms that are included in this version of ProSeries/Arizona. If your client's return contains any of the following, do not file that return until ProSeries/Arizona has been updated with a final, approved-for-filing version of each form included in that return:

• Small Business Tax Forms

Again, this means to me that ProSeries is still planning on including it, but has not yet.  When there was similar wording on a previous release, I called Intuit and asked them if I was reading into it too much, but the rep thought that based on this statement they would EVENTUALLY include it.

0 Cheers