jmarkham
Level 3

I almost feel bad for these poor frontline call representatives. They have zero clue about the software, much less how the forms should work and they're working in a simulated version of the software. When the representative tells you, that they've search the "community" and Microsoft Edge (Really, you're Googling a ProSeries Software issue?) and there is nothing else they can do. Or my favorite: Let's see what version of windows you are using and do a ProSeries Update from the ProSeries Tools Hub.... More wasted time I decided not to partake in. Icing on Cake.......after an hour and half I was told that the Form was not final until 03/17/2022 even though the Software Release Date Shows the form Final and so the Detail after a ProSeries update.  BTW this is form 1040X (the July 2021 Revision) that is not yet been updated in the 2020 Software (it is still the January 2020 Revision). They argued last week that those forms were only updated for the year of release but but ProSeries 2018 and 2019 also have the January 2020 Revised 1040X in the software. The newest version should be updated to those prior years. Please somebody, make it make sense.