qbteachmt
Level 15

This not "sent a message."

This is a public internet discussion forum. When you started posts, you are called the Original Poster. Unless you unsubscribe in your profile, as I explained to you in one of your other topics, you will get Notifications for the forum of updates when a new posted reply is put into your topic. Only the forum robot is sending you emails. The rest of this is on the internet.

And you mentioned not knowing how to do pdf as attachment. I described that you don't need to worry about it, not now, until the program is updated, and not then, if the program handles it the same as last year, and I provided that info in response to what you mentioned:

"God I hope not. I am a world war 2 baby and I do not have the slightest idea how you attach a pdf."

Well, the help articles explain it, and that is the resource I offered to you.

For some reason, you seem to think these are not true efforts to help you and others that are asking, to put you at ease and give you some info as to what is going on in Mid-Jan and what to expect, so that you can stop being so anxious on these issues. This is only mid-Jan on a public forum; you need to Unsubscribe from your own topics, or be prepared to see a bajillion replies and the same questions asked over and over, because that is what happens here.

We've already have a couple of questions on the issue of "what does abode mean" for purposes of the Schedule 8812. And TurboTax people are already posting here about their Advanced child care credit payments. This is how it goes every Spring.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers