Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Issue with Data Entry

NoMoreTax
Level 3

So I don't know what to make of this. I believe it must an issue with settings because not all computers on our network our experiencing this technical issue.

When I go into certain modules the box that is selected or is highlighted appears blank. If I hit tab, it goes onto the next box and that box appears blank but the one I was on previously then appears populated like it should have been.

Example- editing an employee's withholding info under Batch Payroll/Employee Information. Click Edit Record and go to the Wage/Withholding Tab at the top. On my computer, everything appears normal and functions correctly. On other computers, the box appears blank and just covers everything as you tab forward. 

Attached are a couple pictures showing the issue at hand. First picture shows when I initially enter this module and the second pictures shows after I've tabbed over a few times.Example 1.jpgExample 2.jpg

Does anyone know if this is a setting of sorts? It doesn't matter the client, it appears to be a global setting, but on every machine. Any insight is much appreciated!

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion